Dear Bowlmor Customer,
We know that your privacy is important to you. At Bowlmor, we are committed to protecting it.
Bowlmor Holdings LLC and Affiliates, (“Bowlmor”) is a privately held company offering bowling based entertainment. An essential element of our commitment to our customers is to conduct all of our business with integrity and respect. Bowlmor will adhere to the highest standards for use of any information that you may provide to us.
How We Gather Information
As part of providing you with Bowlmor products or services, we may obtain information about you from the following sources:
- applications, forms and other information that you provide us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, via the Internet or by any other means, including third parties who may refer you to Bowlmor. This information may include your name, address, social security number, employment information, income, credit references and other information needed in extending credit to you or otherwise transacting business with you;
- your transactions with us, our affiliates, (members of the Bowlmor family of companies) or alliances, (non-Bowlmor companies), or others. This information may include your account balances, payment history and account usage;
- credit reporting agencies. This information may include account information and information about your creditworthiness;
- other third parties, including public sources. This information may include real-estate records, street and e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
The Information We Collect
The types of personal information collected are:
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
- Domain Name
When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a security icon that appears in the visitor’s browser.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Sharing Information Outside the Bowlmor Family of Companies
Unless you authorize us to do so, Bowlmor and the Bowlmor companies do not provide non-public information about you to anyone to market their products and services except as provided for in this policy under sections titled “Sharing Information within the Bowlmor Family” and “Sharing Information with Bowlmor Alliance Members.”
If you are a consumer and not a business client, we will not share your non-public information with any third party other than our joint marketing partners or service providers without telling you and giving you a chance to say no. In some situations for business clients, however, we may provide the information we gather about you to third parties outside of the Bowlmor family of companies without your consent, subject to strict confidentiality requirements, as required by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with any federal, state or industry standard or comply with legal process served on Bowlmor or a Bowlmor website;
- to credit reporting agencies;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Bowlmor and its websites
- to protect against fraud, money laundering and other risks; or
- act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Bowlmor, its Websites, or the public.
In addition, we may provide all the information we gather about you to our service providers and third parties referring you to us. These may include statement, billing, and telephone service companies, companies that help us perform marketing services as well as attorneys, insurers and third parties referring you to us.
Sharing Information within the Bowlmor Family
We also may share information about you within our family of companies. These companies include all parents, subsidiaries, successors and assigns of Bowlmor Holdings, LLC.
By sharing this information Bowlmor can better understand your needs and develop products and services that fit those needs.
Sharing Information with our Alliance Partners
Bowlmor has many alliances with third party organizations and businesses to assist them in serving the financial needs of their small business clients. As an example, Bowlmor has an alliance agreement with a major credit union association to assist its 9,000 credit unions in bringing business services to their members.
When you are referred to us by one of these alliances, either directly or through an electronic connection that you have used in filing an application for a business service, we will share information about you with that specific alliance partner so that they may assess their success in reaching people or businesses such as you.
We do not share with our alliance partners personal consumer credit related information that is not public information but do share demographic information so that they may analyze the impact they are having on the small business community.
We have implemented and maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information. Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Your personally-identifiable data is stored in our password-controlled servers with limited access.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we know are under 13.
Links and Linked Internet Websites
Websites of the Bowlmor family of companies may provide links to sites that are separate from ours. These external sites may have their own privacy provisions in place that are different from those provisions listed in this document. Bowlmor and its affiliates are not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected on these external sites and we expressly disclaim any and all liability related to any collection, disclosure or use of such information. In addition, we encourage visitors to seek out and read the privacy policies of any and all sites they visit on the internet.
How To Contact Us
For website content properties Privacy and Security concerns, contact us at info@Bowlmorholdings.com.
You may also contact us for a copy of any policy or to answer any questions you may have about these policies.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
Should you perceive that Bowlmor or its affiliates are failing to follow the above guidelines, you have several courses of action. First and foremost would be to please contact Bowlmor via the email address provided.
Last updated July 2012